RULES OF COMPETITION
- The league will be a divisional structure depending on the number of clubs taking part.
- The team with the highest number of league points after four matches will be division winners. Division winners will receive a team trophy.
- There will be promotion or demotion if there are two or more divisions. Top 1 promoted and Bottom 1 demoted.
- If any clubs are equal on league points after the completion of all 4 matches, the club with the most match points will be deemed the higher.
- Match point scoring will be as follows:
ALL DIVISIONS (4 CLUB): 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.
League Points: 1st= 4 – 2nd = 3 – 3rd = 2 – 4th = 1
- All events to be held under UKA / League rules.
- Where possible tracks to be used to minimise travel for clubs in division
- All clubs must provide 1 track judge, 1 timekeeper and a field team (minimum of 4 and at least 1 must be qualified)
- Age groups as at midnight on August 31st in the competition year.
- Each club may have 2 athletes per event.
- All athletes may compete in a maximum of 3 events plus 1 relay or 2 events plus 2 relays.
- Under 13 & under 15 athletes must not compete in two events of 800m and above in one competition day.
- Official club colours must be worn. Athletes must compete in their own age group only.
- Personal Individual Numbers will be issued to all athletes. Numbers must be worn as issued.
- No personal electronic equipment, including mobile phones, are allowed inside the perimeter fence around the track area.
- Only competitors and officials are allowed on the track and in-field area. Spectators must keep off at all times.
- Officials reserve the right to make sure that athlete are deemed capable to do the event they are entered in and may refuse the athlete to participate.
- Team managers must make sure their team declaration is handed in at the end of the meeting so that results can be sent to Powerof10.
- Any infringement of the rules will result in the athlete being removed from the results
- The officers of the league shall have the final say on any disputes or infringement of the rules their decision will be final.